Address: Dovbeni village, Volozhinsky district, Minsk region.
Prior: The parish is under the pastoral care of Archpriest Sergiy Orlov, the priest of the Church of the Transfiguration of the Lord in Volozhin.
The village of Dovbeni (the ancient Baltic name – Dovbene) has been known as part of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania since the XVII century. It is known that in 1614 there was a church in the village. In 1771, a new wooden church was built at the expense of the landowner Guscha. In 1866, a 2-class parochial school was opened.
In 1869, a church was built of rubble stone, an architectural monument of pseudo-Russian style. In 1897, the village belonged to the Volozhin volost of the Oshmyansky district of the Vilna province of the Russian Empire. Since 1921, it is under the rule of Poland, since November 1939 – it is a part of the BSSR. During the Great Patriotic War, from June 25, 1941 to July 5, 1944, it was occupied by Nazi invaders.
In 1961 The Transfiguration church was closed, used as a grain storage and fertilizer storage. In 1992, a church community was registered again in the village. The church was re-consecrated in 1993.
The parish is assigned to the church of the Transfiguration of the Lord in Volozhin.