Address: Shkolnaya street/4, Podberez, Volozhinsky district, Minsk region.
The parish is under the pastoral care of Archpriest Alexander Churilo, the priest of the Church of the Holy Silverless Kosma and Damian in Vishnevo village
(tel.: +375-1772-44498; +375-29-6166280).
Until 2006, Podberezye village was part of the parish of the Church of the Holy Silverless Kosma and Damian Vishnevo village. The distance from the main church was 10 km, and there was no regular transport connection. In this regard , the residents of Podberezye could not regularly attend divine services in the main church.
With the blessing of Metropolitan Filaret of Minsk and Slutsk, Patriarchal Exarch of whole Belarus, a parish community in honor of the Holy Martyrs Anthony, John and Eustathius of Vilna was registrated in 2006. In the same year, the local authorities allocate a building for worship services.
The building in which the house church is equipped now was built in 1977 and was used as a boarding school. After the transfer of the building to the parish community in 2006, it was converted by the efforts and means of parishioners into a house church. On April 27, 2007, Metropolitan Filaret of Minsk and Slutsk consecrated the church in honor of the Holy Martyrs Anthony, John and Eustathius of Vilna.
It is attributed to the parish of the Holy silverless Cosmas and Damian in Vishnevo village.