Address: Sovetskaya Street/70, Volozhin, Minsk region.
Prior:Dean of the churches of the Volozhin district, Archpriest Dimitri Ogievich (tel.: +375-1772-54937; +375-29-7034641).
The church was consecrated in the name of the holy great tsars and Equal Apostles Constantine and Elena on July 18, 1866. In 1875 there was an almshouse in the church. In 1876, the church was completely renovated, after which the collection of donations for the construction of the church began. In 1886 with the funds raised, the entire inner middle part of the temple was sheathed with boards and painted with oil paint. The ceiling above the altar was decorated with a painting in the form of a dove in radiance, which represented the Holy Spirit. Under the dome, the icon painter depicted the Miraculous image of the Savior with two banners on the sides.
After the outbreak of the Second World War, worships in the church didnt stop. The priest Mikhail Buben served here at that time. In 1951 he was repressed, but then he was rehabilitated.
In 1991 the Church parish consisted of 26 settlements, the farthest of which was located 17 km away. The parish of the church also includes a chapel in honor of St. Seraphim of Sarov.