Address: Milcha village, Vileyka district, Minsk region.
Rector: The parish is under the pastoral care of Archpriest Ioan Linnik, rector of the Church of the Holy Life-Giving Trinity in Dolginovo village
(tel.: +375-1771-64260; +375-29-3544405).
During the war years from 1941 to 1945 the church was closed. In 1946 its services resumed and continued until 1960. In 1960 the church was closed and ruined.
By 1993, the church was restored and consecrated on September 8 of this year by his Eminence Filaret, Metropolitan of Minsk and Slutsk.
The church is attributed to the parish of the Holy Life-Giving Trinity in the village of Dolginovo.