Address: Yazepa Lesika street /2a, Nikolayevshchina village, Stolbtsovsky district, Minsk region.
Prior: Archpriest Vasily Kolyada (tel.: +375-1717-41775; +375-29-1578455).
In 1652, Marshal of the INCL A.L.Radzivıl founded the Church of St. John the Baptist in Nikolayevshchina. The church worked until 1830. In 1867, the Catholic parish was liquidated, and the population was converted into orthodoxy. The treasury built an Orthodox church in the village in 1876 . In the early 1960s, the church was dismantled by the local authorities.Then it was restored in 1999 .