Address: Izha , Vileyska district, Minsk region.
Prior: Priest Oleg Legan
The church was built in 1929. It was closed by the local authorities in 1963. Building of the church was used as a warehouse. Some time later, a museum of local lore was created there. The church was reopened in 1989 and consecrated by a priest. The parish has a chapel of St. Nicholay the Wonderworker in Korolevtsy village.