Address: Kovali , Ruchitsa village, Vileysky district, Minsk region.
Prior: The parish is under the pastoral care of archpriest Theodore Kuks, prior of the Church of the Holy Prophet Elijah / Naroch
The church was built in 1880 .
In Soviet times, ,it wasn’t closed. From the 1960s to the 1990s, church utensils and icons from nearby closed churches were stored in the church: Naroch village, Barovtsy village,Ratsevichi village . It is attributed to the parish of the Holy Prophet Ilya Naroch in Naroch village.