Address: Volynets str., 13, Vileyka, Minsk region.
Prior: Priest Vyacheslav Peshko (tel.: +375-1771-48409; +375-29-7616274).
The parish was founded in 1994. The church itself was built in 1997 . It was consecrated on October 9, 1997 by Metropolitan Filaret of Minsk and Slutsk. Since autumn 2000, the painting of the church has been started. In summer 2003, a three-tiered iconostasis was installed and consecrated. Till the day of Holy Pentecost in 2016, a cross of worship was installed.